White Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
From the kitchen of Carrie Pier
- 4 C crisp rice cereal
- 3 C miniature marshmallows
- 1 C crunchy peanaut butter
- 1 C dry roasted peanaauts
- 4 C (24 ozs) white chocolate morsels, melted
- Mix cereal, marshmallows, peanut butter and peanuts in large bowl with a spatula.
- Pour the white chocolate over the cereal mixture and quickly mix to coat.
- Spread the cereal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper and let stand until cool and firm.
- Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.