My night, My life… | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Sunday, October 22, 2017

My night, My life…

February 11, 2010 by Kat

This was 7:45 pm last night — hubby still out of town:

Aww, how cute… right?

Oh, I couldn’t wait to:

• Do a few loads of wash
  • Sink my nails back into work with a glass of wine, and some PEACE and quiet

9 pm ~ Befor
e
I realized kids were STILL HORSING AROUND UPSTAIRS:

10 pm ~ after the realization:

ANY QUESTIONS?

Comments

11 Responses to “My night, My life…”
  1. Swirl Girl says:

my little one sneaks out every night and scares the shit out of me! One more kiss – MY ASS!

2. Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!

3. Amber says:

I love this.

I totally know how this goes.

4. This sounds like a night in my house! Actually his is happening right now as I type!

5. Emmy says:

Lol! Luckily it was a no nap day, so both kids were out very quickly… other wise that scene is all too familiar.

6. OMG! this is the exact reaction I have in that photo. My 2 year old can always make me feel like this. LOL I think I want this photo for my blog header LOL Thanks for sharing.

7. erum says:

hi Ur post did put a big smile on my face as it reminds me of my self :) ur picture selection is grate they really create a drama in ur posts nice work do visit my blog for my latest post ,,,even potatoes have hearts.

8. Alicia says:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am psyched to look through yours and I am also following you on twitter! Luckily my little boy can’t sneak out of his crib yet, that will be a whole new issue!

9. OMGoodness! Were you at my house that night? I go through the same thing!

10. Jennifer says:

I think it was a full moon last night. I had a sick baby and my hubby was running real late.(picking up the other two kids) I was waiting for him to get home so he could watch the baby and I could start dinner. When he finally got home I went to get the ground beef out of the fridge and realized he unpacked the ground beef (5lbs) and placed it in the freezer!! A frozen log of beef. I had no nothing else ready for dinner, nothing. It was 8:30pm. I freaked out said everyone is having cereal tonight for dinner! Needless to say I was in need of a drink! ;)

11. Forest Rose says:

This sounds like a typical night at my house too! Ha! Ha!