Wordless Wednesdays – Can you relate? | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Wordless Wednesdays – Can you relate?

February 17, 2010 by Kat

Comments

8 Responses to “Wordless Wednesdays – Can you relate?”
  1. kelley says:

I can so relate…. I just finished a wad of laundry…one in the drawer and one in the washer… good luck=)

2. I can relate all too much!

3. Jayme says:

Are you at my house?

4. Definitely! I gave up on putting laundry away. It is hard enough to even get it clean. Now the socks are just thrown all into a giant basket as they come out of the laundry and everyone is on their own to find their own when they need them!

5. Emmy says:

I did a few loads to today, and added them to the clean clothes pile in the office from last week that are yet to be put away.. so yeah I can relate.

6. Amanda Moore says:

Yep I can relate only mine are 18 and 15 now so they do their own. Love the black and white makes the shot very dramatic! Happy WW!

7. Laura says:

Overseas, nobody seems to have a drier except for the laundromat down the street. When I say laundromat, I mean my friend’s mom has a few washers and driers and charges ten pesos a kilo.

She washes, dries and folds everything, and by the next day, all I have to do is put it away!

Costs about five dollars a week for just me, but it’s worth it!

I will say that even with almost everything already done, it still takes me about 3 or 4 days to get up the strength to actually put things back in the drawers. Pathetic.

Can I relate? Are you kidding? I don’t even bother with baskets…there are just two MOUNTAINS of clothes on the floor in the basement. I never get caught up.