“Truth or Dare” Weekends ~ Blogger Rules/Instructions
Please feel free to use this either as a Blog Hop (which will go live & become active on Saturday mornings, 6 AM EST), or as a chance to quickly jot down your response in a “Reply” that will be displayed on Today’s Cliche.
Didn’t want to give you another assignment — especially on the weekends. You know, one more seriously (potential) long post to write… eck.
- Whether you choose to remain “Anonymous” or not, we will display your badge/logo on Today’s Cliche on the page for “Truth or Dare” Weekend Meme. With the amount of viewers Today’s Cliche has, you will certainly get acknowledgement and views to your own site. And, be rest assured, it will not be obvious whom’s-response-is-associated-with-whom’s-blog site. We’ll use discretion until a certain amount of “Anonymous” replies are posted.
- Blog Hop: You may choose to participate in our Linky Blog Hop (you’ll see it at the bottom of each “Truth or Dare” Weekend Meme) if you:
- Have written an actual post about the “Truth or Dare” Weekend Meme topic that weekend
- You grab this badge, and place it in that particular post. Thank you!!
Details if you wish to be Anonymous:
- In name field write: “Anon” if you wish to remain anonymous
- In email field write “Anon@todayscliche.com” if you wish to remain anonymous (it’s a mock account set up for this One-Up Weekends)
- In URL field “Anon” if you wish to remain anonymous
TO REMAIN Anonymous and
NOT RECEIVE EMAILS
when someone Adds a Reply
_________________________________________________________________________________TO REMAIN Anonymous and
YES TO RECEIVE EMAILS when someone adds a Reply
Email Kat@TodaysCliche.com with any questions!