She Said: “It’s My Party & I Can Cry if I Want To…” ~ My SITs Day
… How cliche, ehh? However, it’s very ap.ro.pos for me, especially today.
It’s my party. Welcome SITStas! Huh? Non-bloggers, don’t ask. Looooooooonnng story.
Let me know if you can relate to any of these ~ some KEY posts:
- My “Skewed” View of Romance
- Seriously? Dear WalMart
- She Said: There’s No Place Like Home
- She Said: Are You Kidding Me?
Oh, if you click here, you can hear my interview on Oprah Radio with Gayle which sums up where HE and SHE met… [oh, I just HATE the sound of my voice. Don't we all..].
Ah… while I’m at it, these are some pretty good pieces of ammunition, if you need some bathroom material:
- When I fell into the Cliche trap and went over-the-top with the damn “Car Sticker Family” thing
- When I scared the snot outta my Cleaning people (who replies in the Comment section under “Shy”)
- When I was a freakin’ mall rat
- When HE and SHE went to a Neighborhood “White Trash” party
Hubs actually wrote a “HE SAID” to this SITs post — please check it out here: