“Note-2-Self”: 3 Year Olds’ Filthy Questions, Baaaddd Breath, Food Bills | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Friday, April 28, 2017

“Note-2-Self”: 3 Year Olds’ Filthy Questions, Baaaddd Breath, Food Bills

May 25, 2010 by Kat

SERIOUSLY, ladies and gents.

_________________________

Stay tuned. It’ll be a JUICY post.

_______________________________

WTH?

Why does the food that’s the best for you

cost SO much?

(P.S. That was only the food for Hubs & I!)

Comments

12 Responses to ““Note-2-Self”: 3 Year Olds’ Filthy Questions, Baaaddd Breath, Food Bills”
  1. Cheryl says:

You know, it is annoying how expensive organic is. I get it to some extent, I do. I mean, the farming is completely different than it is for our chemical-laden food. But it is pricing us normal people out of the market!

2. Ugh – I dream of being fully organic, but always give in to my cheapness. It’s very sad.

LMAO @ them talking about the F word!!!!

Can’t wait for the bad breath story!

4. Ally says:

Wow, am anxious to read how you approached the bad breath!!

As for the organic – I KNOW. I keep telling myself it’s worth it, but sometimes the bank disagrees…

5. I’d love to go organic, but with me staying home while my husband slaves away all day and a boy about to go through the teen age years, we’d be out on the street panhandling in about 5 minutes!

6. Linsay says:

I can’t wait to hear the bad breath story, I always wished I could be honest with my high school spanish teacher, it was BAD!

And I am with you on the whole organic thing I would do it in an instant if we could afford it!

7. jayayceeblog says:

Listening to the kids talking in the back of the car has probably nearly caused many an accident. My youngest asked where babies come from in the car and I just about ran off the road. I actually have no idea what I told her either!

8. Missy says:

The government wants us to either be fat or poor. Apparently we cannot be both.

i can’t wait for the bad breath story. That is going to be good.

Kids talking in the back of the car (where they seem to think we can not hear them) are always great fun!

On buying organic……so true! Something has got to be done about the prices.

10. Mesina says:

Excuse me? I don’t need my glasses checked right? $375 bucks for all organic food FOR ONE WEEK FOR TWO PEOPLE?!?!? Pardon me while I go and ponder why in this day in age does it cost so much to grow

AS NATURE INTENDED

Although in the UK, you can buy Organic food and veg fairly reasonably, through local farm stores or organic box schemes. But that’s just fruit and veg…. sigh.

11. Shy says:

Hey if you want organic, grow it I do. Unfortnately not as successful in the winter months, but we turn the garage into a “greenhouse” so that we have SOME fresh stuff.

OMG don’t we all have a friend who has horrible breath! Can’t wait to see that. LOL :o )

I remember when we were at a neighbors house and my daughter said, “what the f**k!” Yikes talk about the talk of the neighborhood for a long time!!

12. Tara says:

lol… wish i could have heard the boys convo.. hysterical!! i’m sure they never overheard their mommies say that word!! haha.. CAN”T WAIT to hear the “deets” on this bad breath story!! I agree….food grown from the earth should not be soooooo freakin’ expensive!!