Seriously? – “Shoot(ing!) for the Stars” | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Monday, November 20, 2017

Seriously? – “Shoot(ing!) for the Stars”

June 15, 2010 by Kat

Comments

14 Responses to “Seriously? – “Shoot(ing!) for the Stars””

I KNOW you will be great!!!!! xoxoxo

I had the WEIRDEST Dream about you last night… First of all, let’s just say that you were 6’4″ tall in person… and you said Joe was even taller than you!?!?!?!? I’m most likely in Pitt in July… we HAVE to try and get together! Esp. since I”m not drinking every night anymore… ;-) , I’ll actually be able to hang with a preggers…

Oh, I’m so excited for you!

I wish we were just a little bit closer b/c I’d totally help with the kids- you are going to do great!!!!!

THanks for even CONSIDERING offering w/the kids. I’m sure you’d just LOVE to watch 7 kids under the age of 7. You should be HAPPY you don’t live closer, Shell!

Thanks for your excitement!

3. MommyMac1122 says:

Good luck!!! :)

4. Melissa says:

Wait, LA or ATL? So sorry, meant to call you back last night. I am having a bad week, will try you tonight~

5. Joanie M says:

Wow!!! Break a leg!!!

6. Dave says:

If anyone knows of a reliable, full-time nanny that is comfortable with chaos, please call me!!

7. Salt says:

HOW COOL! I want to know more of course! Best of luck to you…this sounds like an amazing opportunity!

8. Melissa says:

Kat – I haven’t been on your blog in a while, but WOW what fantastic news. I think your honesty and heart would be a fantastic addition to the old TV! Keep us updated – and best of luck – Prayers for you too!
    Melissa

9. I LOVE that you are doing this, Kat. Such fun! If anyone has a real chance at stardom, it is definitely you. Seriously. You were born for this! :)

Good luck!

-Francesca

C’mon… you must be kidding. I SOO appreciate your kind words and encouragement, but it’s hard to believe you think that, Francesca! We shall see!

Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

10. Melissa Albonesi says:

Best of luck!!! You are going to be awesome!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it! They will LOVE you! I do want to hear what you’ve had to do so far!

11. MissyPW says:

Wow — exciting stuff! Break a leg my sweet! You’re already a suoer star in my book (I know I don’t pay as well as Oprah…)
    xo