Note 2 Self: I’m Going to Get Struck By Lightning” | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Note 2 Self: I’m Going to Get Struck By Lightning”

July 6, 2010 by Kat

I better check the Weather Channel and stay as FAR away from ANYTHING metal (or be sure to be covered in a rubber suit) for the next decade of thunderstorms.

Don’t point fingers at me… you’re the one who’s gonna be fighting back the gigglin’ tears and silent shrugging shoulders as you scroll down. I have nothing to do with that.  Meanwhile, I’m laughing because when composing my post about Walmart way-back-when, I had no idea I’d get my fingers on these puppies. In fact, they just landed in my inbox today.

Comments

14 Responses to “Note 2 Self: I’m Going to Get Struck By Lightning””
  1. Angel says:

Roflmbo you were in my local walmart weren’t ya.. Ok seriously I OWN the pink polka dot boy shorts the one girl is wearing as ACTUAL shorts.. Umm yeah there is a REASON they are sold in the UNDER garments aisle.. Seriously?? Ohhh my sides are hurting.. and that first one I would be PISSED ..

2. Evonne says:

OMG! There are no words for this. Priceless!!!

Wait! I think I saw the woman who tucked her a$$ into her jeans when I was at Walmart last week!

3. Kara says:

hehehe I just totally had to laugh at those.

The lady with her butt tucked into her jeans. Do you think maybe she just was hoping that walking around walmart would cause her to loose some butt weight so she could fit all the way into the jeans?

Thanks for sharing!!!

4. Salt says:

I just screamed all the way through this post. That last one? Seriously? How is that in any way shape or form comfortable? I’m at a total loss for words.

5. Oh sweet Jesus! I swear I threw up in a my mouth a few times while reading this. The insane thing is that these people actually think that they look good!

6. Texan Mama says:

I LOVE POWM!!!! It is the ONE thing I can always count on to make me hapeeeee when my kids are driving me insane. LOL

7. Akash says:

I couldn’t have really asked for a more rewarding blog. You are available to give excellent suggestions, going straight away to the point for quick understanding of your target audience. You’re truly a terrific expert in this field. Thank you for currently being there guys like me.

8. Kairi says:

You’ve got to be kidding me—it’s so tarnsapenrtly clear now!

9. cheeriliawish says:

If you have heel or leg pain a set of shoe lifts insoles may be just what you need to find some relief
    shoe lifts

10. cheeriliawish says:

Shoe or shoe lifts can safely add height when used with common sense, wearers ought to understand that their center of gravity will change and even walking under normal conditions will take some getting utilized to
    shoe lifts

11. cheeriliawish says:

For leg length discrepancy shoe or shoe lifts insoles can be an excellent solution when used properly and prescribed by a competent expert in the field

12. The edge is less likely to bend, so it will stay sharper for longer.
    For serious collectors, these high quality knives are well worth the price.
    If you are looking for Gerber tools, you should
    start by reading a number of reviews available
    online regarding the collection available in the market.