Not Me Mondays - Today's Cliche TodaysCliche.com. Akward iPhone Message | Today's Cliche - Marriage, Family, & Working Mommy... from BOTH Women's and Men's Perspectives

Monday, June 26, 2017

Not Me! Mondays: I seriously wrote THAT?

August 16, 2010 by Kat

Not Me! I really wish I were kidding that these words actually flowed from my fingertips thumbs today in a text. I totally did not do this today (I’m the converser in GREEN):

ORALLY WOUlD HAVE PAID HIM???

(and, I meant to type “damn spell CHECK thingy” not “damn spell Chelsea thingy”)?

WTF?

And, yes… Ron is her HUSBAND which makes it even MORE awkward. God help me.

PLEASE tell me something similar has happened to you, and if so — was what you wrote MORE humiliating than the above?

Comments

14 Responses to “Not Me! Mondays: I seriously wrote THAT?”
  1. Dave says:

There HAS to be a “neglected husband” joke in there somewhere, just waiting to get out…

THAT has NEVER happened to me, but it’s HILARIOUS!!!! Love it!

OMG. MISS YOU. Where have you been all my life? How are you feeling? I’m gonna guess you’re likely not going to Bloggy in Philly??

3. Angel says:

roflmbo umm I just have nothing to say.. I know odd right but words fail me currently.. Let me come back when I get done laughing

I know. D I S G U S T I N G, right? I hope she doesn’t tell her hubs about my mistake, b/c I need to see him on Friday. Argh!! Thanks, Angel. You’re comment actually made ME laugh!!

4. Melissa says:

If you think your text was awkward, wait until Friday when he expects more than a check:) jk!

I know I have a story somewhere…not me but an old co-worker was on the phone with a father (used to work at a children’s nonprofit organization) and she was getting all his information and back story, which was pretty serious when he said his last name, she said, “And do you spell that C-O-C-K-S?” and there was dead silence on the other end and he replied, “No, I spell it C-O-X.” She was mortified!

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Only you — or you experiences. Love it~!

5. Ally says:

That was a great laugh!! LOL!

6. Lindsay says:

Too funny! A co-worker of mine ran into our UPS delivery guy out shopping with his wife and said “I’m not used to seeing you with pants on” (he ALWAYS wore shorts – even in the winter)

THAT IS FRIGGIN’ CLASSIC!

Wow. That has to be the worst automatic spell check/word change story ever.

Hilarious.

Yes, kind of embarrassing. Do you have one to make me feel better?

8. Rhiella says:

Aw this is too funny! mobile predictive text is the bane of my life! Really funny and original blog, I love it! x

9. Tara says:

That is the I phone. It happens to all of us and we are always humiliated. It has happened to me more times then I can count.
    Great blog!