He Said: “Winner, Winner (?) Chicken Dinner”
Help, please. My wife is in “sensory overload” mode with all of her new toys. I’m not sure what else Pyrex can send us – they mentioned they’ll have to get “creative” due to us winning $500 in products, TWICE. What does “getting create” mean when it comes to kitchenware?
Help, please. I don’t know what we’re going to do with all of our old pots/pans/dishes/whisks/pizza cutters/measuring spoons/basters/brushes/things-I’ve-never-even-seen-befores. At some point soon you’ll see a sign for a yard sale. If you’re within a 100-mile radius of our house and have kitchen needs, you won’t want to miss our driveway.
Help, please. If I hear one more damn packing bubble pop under our feet, I may go “Mel Gibson” on someone. And it’s bad enough it’s not just the kids…I looked up and there’s my grown-up wife, walking over the packing paper, with this huge goofy grin on her face. Kind of like the one to the left.
Help, please. This will be one of the coolest 4 days a guy in my shoes can have, and I’m not sure how I’ll make it through the week:
- A fully-paid trip to NY with my wife, ending with a chance to win some cash!
- Immediately following the competition, I’m on a flight to Tampa to join the boys for a 2-day football weekend.
- And, don’t feel bad for Kat – she’ll be spending the same amount of time with friends and family in NYC, catching up with a few people she hasn’t seen in a while.
I’m going at this competition with everything I have. No one wants to lose. Just remember these quotes if you feel otherwise:
- “Second place is first loser” – Dale Earnhardt
- “Without losers, where would the winners be?” – Casey Stengel
- “Show me a good loser and I’ll show you an idiot” – Leo Durocher
- “Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser” – Paul Newman